Wednesday, 9 August 2017

POST When the revolution comes, it will be about parking

xxx

"The motoring organisation's survey of 16,000 members suggests seven out of 10 would look for parking elsewhere rather than use the 'pay by phone' meters."

via Drivers avoid pay-by-phone parking bays, says the AA - BBC News

Who are these people? I sign with relief when I pull into a car park and see the signs that I can pay with my phone instead of rummaging around on my hands in knees to try to find a couple of quid in coins.

I love RingGo. It works great. One minor plea though: even Arriva buses have managed to add ApplePay to their in-app payment options, so please can you? I forget my CVV about one in every three times I use the app and I’d like to be able to switch between personal and business cards on the fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment